OL10 series is typically a standard LED Obstruction light designed for airway fixed obstacle marking application. It comply with ICAO regulation, low intensity, type A. Working mode is steady burning.
OL10 Series Double Light
Double light is integrated by 2 single lights. For making sure there is always a light working atop of the tower. Two optional working patterns can meet different area’s customers.
- “Service+Standby”: Only “service light” is working normally. It will auto-transfer to “standby light” in case of “service light” failure.
- “Service+Service”: Two single lights work simultaneously. Either failure will not affect the other normal working.
- Special optical design provides better light distribution
- LED light source esures long lifetime, maintenance free
- Low power consumption
- Shock and vibration resistant
- Corrosion resistant and UV stable polycarbonate housing
- Ease of mount, mount accessories available
- Available both in single and double type
- 5 years warranty
|Effective Intensity||10 Candela||10 Candela||10 Candela|
|Vertical Divergence||10 Degree|
|Horizontal out-put||360 Degree|
|LED Lifespan||100,000 Hours|
|Flash Pattern||Steady burning(default)|
|Input voltage||110-220VAC, 50/60 Hz;12VDC;24VDC;48VDC|
|Frequency||50Hz ~ 60Hz|
|Lens||Polycarbonate, UV Stabilize|
|Mounting Size||Threaded 3/4” bottom hub|
|Temperature Range||-40℃ ~ +55℃|
|Relative humidity||100% with condensation|
|Wind speed||Up to 150mph(240kph)|
|Optional||Available in flashing pattern(40FPM)
Available with built-in photosensor
Available with built-in alarm relay contacts
If you require further details or would like to place an order. Please contact our sales team directly on Tel: 01257 795186 | Email: email@example.com